Iykons are one stop solution providers for all your Accounting, Compliance, Human Resource and Technology Services needs. We focus on Quality, Cost-efficiency & Delivery to our clients. We have proven track record with over ~250 portfolios from Small to Medium Business sectors. Our key strength is to provide bespoke services in Accounting, Business Support, Research and Analytics, Industry specific Book Keeping, Business process modelling & Technology services to emerging Start-ups.
Our array of services include:
- Financial Modelling
- Statutory Accounting & Book keeping
- Transaction Processing
- Cost Accounting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Project Accounting
- Dashboard Reports
- Statutory Compliance & Licenses
- Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Liaison with Regulatory Bodies
- Secretarial Work
- Company Incorporation
- FEMA compliance
- Mergers & Acquisition
We can create and update pro-forma financial models and understand how changes in key parameters will have impact on the business or investments. Besides sensitivity, we also carry out scenario analysis which provides guidance on impact on financials by incorporating anticipated developments in the business with proper assessment from an accounting and tax perspective.
Our deliverable include:
- Complete financial model with custom set of inputs & calculations
- Keeping the model as clear and simple as possible, with minimal complex formulae.
- Pro-forma statements with forecasts to five years with monthly/quarterly detail.
- Relevant charts & reports e.g. potential returns for cash on cash multiple and IRR.
- Consulting support to explain the model and support it throughout due diligence.
In the context of business and accounting, cost is the monetary value that a company spent in order to produce/sell a product/services and costing is basically the ascertainment of cost whether for a specific thing or activity.
We help companies to leverage our expertise to have their costing techniques fine-tuned or established. There are array of costing related service offerings which companies can choose from.
- Identify existing costing practices
- Identify direct and indirect cost
- Evaluate the cost allocations
- Develop a mechanism to find the cost incurred from Finished goods stage to end customer.
- Determine the margin
- Market comparison of selling price
- Arrive the final selling price
- Activity based costing for services
- Maintenance of cost accounting records as per costing accounting standards
- Product costing
- Service costing
- Will able to decide the manufacturing/sales of product mix
- Help to identify the margin of different products
- Will help to identify the profit/loss making product/services
- Help to evaluate whether the structuring and allocation of cost to relevant product or services
- Help to decide make or buy decision
Our Book keeping & Statutory accounting Services (SAS) professionals have experience in advising audit and non-audit clients on a wide array of problems, from supporting compliance with novel or amended accounting standards and advising on financial recording processes, to ensuring that accounting operations match the long and short-term intents of the business.
Our team globally emanates from a diverse background with accounting experiences from five different countries. With our diversified dexterities and expertise in accounting and financial reporting processes, we provide practical advice to clients from a management point of view.
Our team of compliance professionals are steadfast to constantly improve the accounting compliance function to help you to meet your business goals with you focusing on what is required primarily in growing your core business.
Our services include:
- Statutory accounting, bookkeeping, and financial statements compliance
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable management
- Preparation of Periodic management reports
- Advice on group consolidation and related processes
- Integration of compliance with statutory audit process
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting convenes within a performance management framework where we can effortlessly link top-down, strategic objectives to financial and operational forecasts and report performance against such targets. We help organizations to implement a driver-based planning and forecasting process.
Our expert team forecast and tracks the expected performance of the business, which helps the organization with timely decisions and can be help you to address shortfalls against target or maximize an emerging opportunity.
- Help to Quickly set up your operating, account & management reporting structures
- Perform what-if scenarios, assumptions in all bands of your budget, to swiftly test the financial impact of potential business decisions
- Automate forthcoming P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow reporting
- Restrict access to sensitive data with built-in security controls that limit users to their area of responsibility
- Easily generate consolidated reports for all or any combination of your operational and financial entities.
- Dynamically apply specific allocation and bottom up requirements to any of your assumptions.