The role requires you to architect, code, test, deploy and scale an in-house product for a digital platform company. This involves consuming various social data streams, aggregating and classifying them based on various parameters.
For the right candidate with the aptitude and skill, but not a lot of experience, with the right potential this is a role that can grow into the technology lead in the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and implement front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with other products.
- Validate requirements and system design.
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- Participate in full integration testing.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
- Frameworks: Yii, Laravel, Codeignitor
- Web Services: REST
- Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC), Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, asset pipelines)
- Solid understanding of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards
- Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
- Experience using different development methodologies including Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development
- Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance)
|Job Category||Information Technology|