Booking Keeping & Statutory Accounting
Our accounting professionals have enormous experience in advising clients on a wide array of problems, from supporting compliance with novel or amended accounting standards and advising on financial recording processes, to ensuring that accounting operations match the long and short-term intents of the business.
We are steadfast to constantly improve the accounting and statutory compliance function to help you to meet your business goals.
- Statutory accounting, book keeping, and financial statements compliance
- Accounts receivable and Accounts payable management
- Indirect taxation compliance and maintenance of records
- Preparation of periodic management reports
- Integration of compliance with statutory audit process
We can create and update pro-forma financial models and understand how changes in key parameters shall have an impact on the business or investments. Besides sensitivity, we also carry out scenario analysis which provide guidance on impact of financials by incorporating anticipated developments in the business with proper assessment from an accounting and tax perspective.
- A clear and simple model with minimal complex formulae.
- Statements with forecasts up-to five years with monthly/quarterly details.
- Relevant charts & reports e.g. potential returns for cash on cash multiple and IRR.
- Consulting support to explain the model and support it through due diligence.
Cost is the monetary value that a company spent in order to produce/sell a product/service and costing is basically the ascertainment of cost whether for a specific thing or activity. We help companies to leverage our expertise to have their costing techniques fine-tuned or established. We also offer Product and Service Costing. We guide to maintain books as per the costing accounting standards.
- Enable to decide the manufacturing/sales of a product mix
- Identify the margin of different products
- Identify the profit/loss making product/services
- Evaluate the structuring and allocation of cost to relevant product or services
- Support to make clear decision on make or buy
Budgeting & Forecasting
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting convenes within a performance management framework where we can effortlessly link top-down, strategic objectives to financial and operational forecasts and report performance against such targets. We help organizations to implement a driver-based planning and forecasting process.
- Quickly set up your account, operating & management reporting structures
- Perform what-if scenarios, assumptions in all bands of your budget, to swiftly test the financial impact of potential business decisions