IYKONS was incorporated with the clear goal to benefit companies and their workforce to perform maximum and set standards in any field of operation. Whether an organization is just beginning to look for enhancing their resources or they are looking for ways to take better advantage of what they already have, we are there to assist. From people to processes and applications to data, we have experts to help you with their skills and knowledge to make your journey a triumph.
As a company we pride ourselves as conscientious go-getters who are highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism. We at Iykons provide companies with apt and radical solutions to empower and enhance their team with bespoke array of services and products.
- Chartered Accounting firm, located in South London, Surrey, Established in 2008.
- Branches in Chennai and Sydney engaged in various sectors of business and registered under the Companies Act of the respective countries.
- Providing bespoke services in Accounting, Business Support, Research and Analytics, Application development and Training services to emerging, small to medium-sized businesses.
- Worked with more than 250 portfolios in different business sectors including Retail, Health, Aeronautical, Marketing & Public Relation Companies & Individuals.
- Specialized on Small and Medium-sized Enterprise sector.
- We believe to achieve success by making our client’s business successful
- Access to multi-skilled resources – expert knowledge from various industries and sectors
- Sharing the business risks – Statutory compliances, Liaison with Professional and Government department
- Feasibility to concentrate on your core business process – Demand delivery of service
- Process standardization – adherence to industry norms and documentation with proficiency
- Process optimization and value addition with efficiency
- Hidden benefits – attrition, staff perquisites, staff training
- Integrity and Transparent in Support functions
- Cost advantage – Operating cost, Recruitment cost
- Savings on infrastructure and technology – Capital Expenditure & maintenance
- Beneficial in additional functionalities at no cost – Business process design
- Reduced cost and increase in revenue
- Focused on quality, cost and delivery